Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

I have a madza 6 2003 the passenger side axle broke off two

Customer Question

Hi.i have a madza 6 2003 the passenger side axle broke off two times..then to find out the frame itself is bent about to 2" inches basically the axle wont go through the rotor all the way is it possible that i can put another type of madza axle in the rightside so that i can make the adjustments.. i just broke the car off of the web and the car look fine it has 89k miles on it..great car just the frame is effecting it from going through all the way
JA: What is the model of your '03 Mazda?
Customer: 2.3liter i believe
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I took it to the shop and i just find out about it..i dont know what to do..the guy thats trying to fix it puts a new axle on it and it doesnt go through enough that the thread can lock on the bolt..
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well just basically can another axle fit it just need it to be about 1" half or 2"
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  john aka eauto replied 23 days ago.

Hi . Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. is it the cradle thats bent or the rails?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. John aka eauto