peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I have mazda cx9 I forget switch open and go to home Now i

Customer Question

Hi
I have mazda cx9
I forget switch open and go to home
Now i see
Red security flashing
And not can't work my car
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 30 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you havent done this yet, try locking and unlocking the doors with the key or remote and see if this then allows starting and operation of the vehicle.If this does not work in some cases the security system will need re calibrated/programmed by a dealer or authorized repair facility to resolve this fault here as sometimes programming can be wiped causing this fault needing reprogrammed.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete