peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I have a 2007 mazda cx7 and am trying to change the clock

Customer Question

I have a 2007 mazda cx7 and am trying to change the clock however i have a kenwood radio installed so i no longer have a clock button
JA: Is this an aftermarket stereo, or did it come with the car?
Customer: aftermarket
JA: Are you fixing your CX-7 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i am able to change the time of the actual radio as per the radio's manual but have no idea how to change the car's clock anymore
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope, that should be it
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Unfortunately if the clock was changed with the factory radio and you no longer have the factory radio then it cannot be changed manually.One thing you can do though is at noon or midnight disconnect the battery to set the clock at 12:00 to set it manually.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete