peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Will have to answer the door be bac, 2016, trying to reduce

Customer Question

will have to answer the door be bac
JA: What is the model/year of your Mazda?
Customer: 2016
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: trying to reduce volume of the notice button when I try to find the car. It is way too loud
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no. otherwise everything is fine
Category: Mazda
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Being a new model this may be something a dealer may have to try and reprogram to lower any noise volume like this here.If this has not been checked into I would have this done to see if this resolves the issue you want corrected here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete