Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

I have a 2004 Mazda 3 that needs the ignition cylinder

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Mazda 3 that needs the ignition cylinder changed. The reason I'm changing it is because I'm having a hard time turning the key. I need how to know how to reprogram both keys.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. To program the keys you will need access to a dealer scan tool as well as the software. If you do not have this then the dealer will need to do the programming or in some cases there are lock smiths that can do it as well.