peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

When I am playing music via spotify but have another app

Customer Question

When I am playing music via spotify but have another app open, the next and previous song buttons no longer work I'm trying to figure out what I can do to rectify this
JA: What is the model/year of your Mazda?
Customer: mazda 3 hatchback 2016
JA: Are you fixing your Mazda2 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have changed a lot of the android phone and spotify options but as this is such a new car to me (and my first car i've owned that wasn't built in teh 1990's) i'm not sure where to look or what to change if anything on the car
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that i can think of
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello? I've finished the payment process and would like to proceed.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I dont see an adjustment you can make yourself on this here.This may be the way it is designed or a software glitch/issue that needs updated software from a dealer.If you have not had a dealer check for any updated software this should be done.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete