peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Second opinion] - Mazda 5 will not start after replacing oil

Customer Question

Second opinion] - Mazda 5 will not start after replacing oil cooler gasket. Trying to troubleshoot possible reasons.
JA: Is this your first time dealing with this issue? What size is your engine?
Customer: Mazda 5 2009. 2.3 L
JA: Are you fixing your Mazda2 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Oil pressure sensor seems good. Battery checked. Accessories turn on, but no start of engine.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: What type of service is this and what is the cost?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Mazda Mechanic. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: Is this a per minute charge with the mechanic?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Inspect and make sure nothing was left disconnected or bumped loose or damaged when the gasket was replaced.In some cases one or more components can become bumped loose or damaged and cause this issue here needing reconnected or repaired.If this is or was checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete