peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

RADIO DISPLAYS "MAZDA TRIBUTE" IT FLASHES AND STAYS THIS WAY

RADIO DISPLAYS "MAZDA TRIBUTE" IT FLASHES AND STAYS THIS WAY EVEN THOUGH ITS SUPPOSE TO DISPLAY RADIO STATIONS AND ECT. WHAT SHOULD I CHECK? THE CODE WAS U2472 IN IT.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

What causes this issue here unfortunately is a fault with the radio itself internally.In some cases a dealer can update the software to take it out of the start up stage its stuck in but in most cases the radio itself has to be replaced to resolve this issue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry but it took to long and found the problem . Nobody tried to answer for a day or so. Not your fault. Thanks I rated you excellent

Thank you.If there is anything else I can help you with in the future let me know.

Thanks Pete