sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

One of my advanced Keys of a Mazda 6 2010 is not working,

Customer Question

One of my advanced Keys of a Mazda 6 2010 is not working, the little red led is working though, and I just replaced the battery. My other advanced key works just fine. What can I do?
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 15 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

If neither key worked then the problem could be with the vehicle but if you do have a second key that functioned correctly then you know for sure that the problem with the key that doesn't work can only be the key itself. The key will need to be replaced.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
As I mentioned, I have a second key that is working properly on my car, meaning that I have a key that is malfunctioning. What I try to know is... Is there a procedure that I could follow to reprogram my key, as in older models?

I did note and mention in my post that one key was working. If one key works and one does not then the one that does not has failed and needs to be replaced.