peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

2 key fabs not working... Will not unlock Allows to set lock

Customer Question

2 key fabs not working...
Will not unlock
Allows to set lock and horn perps
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Make sure all doors,hood and trunk are closed and see if it works then at all as sometimes with one door or component ajar this can cause this fault here.If this is or was checked and found o.k. let me know before rating my help here so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete