Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I came home from vacation to a dead battery and tried to

Customer Question

I came home from vacation to a dead battery and tried to jump start. Ended up replacing battery, but now do not have turn signals, fans, and other lighting is dimmer than normal. No fuses seem to be blown.
JA: Did you test the battery with a voltmeter? And have you ever changed one before?
Customer: My husband changed it and yes, he has changed them before. Did not test new battery with voltmeter.
JA: What is the model/year of your Mazda?
Customer: CX5 2013
JA: Are you fixing your CX-5 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just checking the fuses. I wanted to take to shop, but have ended up at work until after shops closed and am at work again today.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 23 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
  • Often when a battery fails modules can also fail from the power surging occurring. Can you do diagnostics with my help?
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 20 days ago.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris