Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Now I have a 1445 code, I pressurized the evap system and

Customer Question

Now I have a 1445 code, I pressurized the evap system and heard no leaks.
The purge valve at autozone looked nothing like the system that is ok not the truck, any wisdom I need to know?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Can I get the year, make, model, and engine?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
1996 mazda b4000, 4.0l

Did you do these diagnostic steps?

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris