Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

My mazda 3 model 2007 right taillights doesn't work,

Customer Question

Hi, my mazda 3 model 2007 right taillights doesn't work, although the brake lights are working, I have changed the bulbs, I am sure the bulbs are fine, I have checked the tail fuse, it was broken, I changed it but instantly broke, any ideas?
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.

There are two fuse for the tail lights, one for the right side and one for the left, have you check to see if you have power in and out of the right side fuse?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
the right one is working, only the left light is not illuminate,
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.

Okay you have the right side not working in your first post, is it the left rear or right rear not working?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My bad, the right one is not working
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.

Okay if your sure the R side fuse has power in and out of it then your going to need to check the power feed wire out of the fuse panel to the RH side lamp assembly, it come out of the fuse panel on pin A-S (orange wire ) and runs from there to the lamp assembly. If you have power on the orange wire at the lamp then check the ground on the black wire. See the wiring diagram for testing reference in the link below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Tailight%20Sept%2016.pdf