Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

Morning, 1989 B2200 ext cab truck, got it it, Yes Iam fixing

Customer Question

morning
JA: What is the model/year of your Mazda?
Customer: 1989 B2200 ext cab truck
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: got it it
JA: Are you fixing your B2200 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes Iam fixing it myself and I have auto experience ASA certified OLD mind you had a shop here is what is going on
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: still there?
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: ok I have taken the fuse panel out, wires good, fuses good, hazard lights work ALL lights work, blinkers just stopped working
JA: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.
Customer: yes and no this does not have 2 except the main big ones under the hood
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. At the combination switch connector, check for power in on the Black/Yellow wire and power out on the Green/Yellow when the hazard switch is off. When there is power in to the switch and no power out, the hazard switch portion of the combination switch may be faulty.