Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2011 mazda 6 battery stopped working in key fob, changed it

Customer Question

2011 mazda 6 battery stopped working in key fob, changed it and it is still not working. used the the method of open and closing doors. still didn't work. what is going on?
JA: Have you checked the fob's battery? I'm good. And you?
Customer: yes, I said that I changed it and it still isn't working.
JA: Are you fixing your Mazda2 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: ASIDE FROM CHANGING THE BATTERY, I ALSO TRIED OPENING AND CLOSING THE DOORS, AND HAVING THE KEY IN THE ON POSITION.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

If this procedure fails https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/keyID.pdf

That means you need to follow this procedure https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/keyless.pdf

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris