Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Second opinion] - I drive a 2004 Mazda 6. When I'm on the

Customer Question

Second opinion] - I drive a 2004 Mazda 6. When I'm on the freeway driving 60 or more mph it drives fine. But when I'm driving anything lower than 50 mph it rattles and shakes constantly. Especially when I'm at a stop sign or at a light waiting to proceed. It also jerks forward when I try to give it a little gas. My engine light is on as well. Actually it's been on for about a year. My boyfriend changes my oil every month and changes the oil filter too. And when I try to make a tight and right turn, the car turns off and I have to restart the car. He checked my transmission fluid and it looks good. I plan on taking it to the shop this weekend but this has been going on for like 4 months. What could be the problem and what type of shop do I take it to ?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here after dinner till after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
  • Do you know what codes are stored? So far your symptoms point to both engine and transaxle concerns.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris