peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

2015 MAZDA 3, I purchased a used navigation card, but wont

Customer Question

2015 MAZDA 3 , I purchased a used navigation card , but wont work, how to reset it to my car
Category: Mazda
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Make sure the card you purchased is the correct one and part number for your model here.If it is the incorrect card or disc this will cause this fault here.If it is correct in some cases a dealer has to reprogram your nav. system when installing any updates like this here at the same time.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What is the procedure to do this, ww have MAZDA online subscription, I can not find optio to do it..

Unfortunately I do not have the procedure on how this is done here myself but others here may have this info.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete