Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

My turn signals are not working, Yes, 2010 Mazdaspeed3,

Customer Question

My turn signals are not working
JA: Have you checked the fuse?
Customer: Yes
JA: What is the model/year of your Mazda?
Customer: 2010 Mazdaspeed3
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Everything
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I still need help

If the meter and hazard fuses are good and the hazard lights do not work either this would mean the BCM is faulty.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a great experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
If I buy a used bcm, can I replace it the faulty one? Does the smart key need to be reprogrammed?

If you have a scan tool that is equivalent to the dealers for module programming. Then yes you can do this part swap and programming at home.

Key programming is not needed for this module swap.

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris