peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I have a 2015 Mazda CX-5 comes without BSM system, but now I

Customer Question

Hi Chris .
JA: What is the model/year of your Mazda?
Customer: I have a 2015 Mazda CX-5 comes without BSM system , but now I bought a new set with harness and going to install it on .
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Can you help which blank of as-built data I should change ?
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: my VIN no is JM8KE2W2XG0332148 Thank you !
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm trying to do it myself
as I know , some Chinese guys already done that , they tell me the as-built data should modify , but I don't know which blank it is .
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases you may need to obtain this info from a dealer as they may be the only ones that can tell you what will work or needs done on this here.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted lt me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete