Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

Have Mazda 2000 MVP LX with 178000 miles. Has cut out twice.

Customer Question

Have Mazda 2000 MVP LX with 178000 miles. Has cut out twice. I had the timing chain replaced, fuel pump replaced and two oil seal lee ks in the upper and lower pans. After aqbout 40 to 50 miles it stoped again today.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. Can you please explain what you mean when you say it cut out. Did it die and not start ? Can you also scan the computer system to see if there are any fault codes setting and post back the results and complete information with as many details as you have and we can work from there.