Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech

Mazda 3 2007 model suddenly steering tightens and i stopped

Customer Question

Mazda 3 2007 model suddenly steering tightens and i stopped the car then not able to start can able to switch lights powerwindow and radio...when i start speedometer rpm fuel needles swings to the top with vibrations
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ron replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. In order to help you determine what is causing the problems you are having the first thing you are going to need to do is have the computer system scanned to see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting when the system fails. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there to determine the cause.