Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

2015 Mazda 3 18000 miles. Just had oil change at the Mazda

Customer Question

2015 Mazda 3 18000 miles.
Just had oil change at the Mazda dealer and I know it wright a way that I have no heat. The mechanical knob will not turn all the way down to the left. will turn all the way to the right and the is no heat in the car. Im sure that the dealer had something to with that
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.

The first thing we need to check is the heater core hoses to see if they are hot going into and out of the firewall. Can you let me know those results so we can see if the concern is in the dash or under the hood.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris