Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

I had mazda 323 astina 2.0l v6 97 model. The hold flashes

Customer Question

Hi i had mazda 323 astina 2.0l v6 97 model. The hold flashes everytime i start and run the car. But when the engine is hot it will disappear.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Justanswer. Thank you for your question and I will assist you with your concern. The hold light flashes when the system is seeing a fault and usually with the transmission. In order to determine the cause you are going to need to start first with having the system scanned to retrieve any fault codes that should be setting. Are you able to get this done and post back with them?