Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

My rx8 6spd quit running about 60 ft from my house, then

Customer Question

my rx8 6spd quit running about 60 ft from my house, then would not even crank. i found a blown ing key fuse and replaced it but the new fuse blows when you try to start the engine.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

This is going to be a wire or component short to ground. Do you have a test light or volt meter?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris