Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

Hesitating upon acceleration, its a 2008, sport turbo, it

Customer Question

hesitating upon acceleration
JA: How old is the transmission? Have you checked the fuel filters?
Customer: its a 2008
JA: What is the model of your '08 Mazda?
Customer: sport turbo, it started a day after I had cleaned up the engine bay, last Sunday
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: so far nothing yet, im trying to get some info before I attempt any thing at this time
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: the turbo has been replaced, the engine has had an overhaul, I change the oil every three months using synthetic blend other than that the engine has perty much been untouched
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Before you do anything lets start with having the computer system scanned to see if there are any fault codes being detected after having cleaned the engine bay. If you do not have access to a scan to most auto parts stores such as Auto Zone will run a scan for you at no charge. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will help you get this resolved.