Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

In having rev issues on my 98 maxda b3000 auto this morning

Customer Question

Hey Jim in having rev issues on my 98 maxda b3000 auto this morning it was running like a champ and when I left work it was staying at 2/2.5 rpm while in gear and I put itln neutral to see what would happen and the rpms jumped to 3000 to 3.5
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer working afternoon till just after midnight.

Do you still need help on this concern?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.
  • One possible cause for this is a faulty IAC valve.

Thanks Chris