Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.

I just rrbuilt my sons 2006 mazda 6 w/3.0 engine. Had to

Customer Question

I just rrbuilt my sons 2006 mazda 6 w/3.0 engine. Had to pull it out cause of spun rod. Motor runs great but dies at idle. Cant find plug for rear o2 sensor. One with yellow inside black outside connector. And 1 vacume line coming from sir boe I think that goes to air intake
JA: What happens when you step on the gas? Do you notice a rough idle?
Customer: It mite hesitate but runs smooth
JA: What is the model of your '06 Mazda?
Customer: 6
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just cant find the plug in for 1 of the reae 02 sensors and vacuum line coming from the air filter box the hose is about 18 inches long and I believe that goes to the air plenum
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Is the plug that you are looking for from the vehicle harness itself that is missing?

Let me know,thanks Pete.