Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a U0155 code on my 2006 Mazdaspeed 6. It occurred

Customer Question

I have a U0155 code on my 2006 Mazdaspeed 6. It occurred after my driveshaft pulled the cord of my secondary o2 sensor. The 4wd flashed and the dash went dark. Power windows don't work. No tach or speedo. No fan. Interior lights work. Accessories off cig. lighter work. Car runs with no other codes.
JA: Have you checked the vehicle's manual for this?
Customer: I have checked fuses. All are good. I think that the wire from the o2 sensor pulled some other wires. But I'm not sure where to check.
JA: What is the model of your '06 Mazda?
Customer: Mazdaspeed 6 Sport
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have checked fuses. I need some direction about wiring connections and how to get to them. I suspect that it is close to where the o2 sensor plugs in. But I'm not sure if I need to tackle it from under the car or from the engine bay.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer working afternoon till just after midnight.

Finishing up my work day here. I have worked my way down the list top to bottom helping all I can. I think I can help you but I see you have waited a long time. Do you still want or need help?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help. Do you have a volt ohm meter so we can do some testing. I believe we need to start looking for wire and pin damage at the PCM.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris