350matt
350matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer BEng Hons22 years experience
12772297

Changed both front wheel bearings and warning lights, brake,

Customer Question

Changed both front wheel bearings and warning lights for steering, brake, abs, skid control are all lit, and speedometer doesn't work, ?
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sometimes when slowing down to turn for ex in a parking lot the steering is harder and seems like the car wants to stall, the axle nut was torque was 230
Expert:  350matt replied 4 months ago.

hello

1st thing to ask is to confirm that you had original mazda parts fitted?

as some pattern parts do not have the correct speed sensor trigger wheel embedded into the bearing seal and these are required to provide the wheel speed signal for the ABS

Expert:  350matt replied 4 months ago.

Hi

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning andthis is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash issplit between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on thisquestion if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you