Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2012 mazda miada. how do I turn flashers off. I've tried

Customer Question

2012 mazda miada. how do I turn flashers off. I've tried everything I could think of
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

If I understand correct with the car off and on the hazard lights are always flashing?

If that is the case and the hazard switch will not turn them off, then remove and unplug the hazard switch to see if the lights go off. if that fails then the flasher control module has failed. For now to save the battery you can remove the Hazard fuse under the hood.

If you're confused on what to do now. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If you're not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you're pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out. We have 7 days to get a confirmation that my help assisted you, or the post times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris