rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975

I have a Mazda b2600 pickup at what do you have to remove to

Customer Question

I have a Mazda b2600 pickup at what do you have to remove to get to timing chain
Category: Mazda
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I’ll be helping you today.

Before we get started though,Please understand that I don't know your skill level or tools you have to assist us. Also understand that I can't see,smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so patience is appreciated.

My goal is to make you happy and get a great rating in return for my time.Sometimes I have to give you bad news that I know you didn’t want to hear, so please don’t shoot the messenger.

Depending on the accessories you have such as AC smog pump etc, they all need to be removed to clear the path to get to the front timing cover. Once everything you can see in the way is removed, then you're ready to remove the cover. let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks, Ron