Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech

2008 Mazda 5 sport wagon. Have a code 2128 Accelerator pedal

Customer Question

2008 Mazda 5 sport wagon. Have a code 2128 for the Accelerator pedal position. Our scanner shows a Good sweep on sensor # ***** but no changing signal on # ***** sensor, We have changed the sensor 2 x no difference. Can someone get me a schematic of this APP circuits so I can test please.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The code P2128 indicates the #2 APP voltage signal is reading High and if you have replaced it then your going to have to check the circuit from it to the PCM. I have enclosed the pinpoint test to do so in the link below. Run through it and see if it will help you determine the cause.