Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Ew My power locks stopped working with the fob and the

Customer Question

Hi Drew
My power locks stopped working with the fob and the driver side switch on all doors except the driver side. I have a 2010 CX 7.
Please help.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Not many techs online today and we are busy busy. Sorry for the long delay. I believe I can help on this concern if you still want or need help?

Thanks Moose.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I still want help.

The power door locks are controlled through the BCM and key less entry module. Diagnosing this issue involves a diagnostic tool. Do you own a diagnostic tool.

If you're confused on what to do now. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If you're not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you're pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris