Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2012 CX9. The pax airbag light is on nearly always.

Customer Question

I have a 2012 CX9. The pax airbag light is on nearly always. My wife and her lap dog weigh about 110 lbs. The airbag light is normal with a heavy passenger. Mazda did a function test on the components which showed normal. The dealer indicates it is Unfixable.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Sorry for the delay. I believe I can help on this concern. Do you still want or need help?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help with the passenger classification sensors.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris