peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

2014 MAZDA 3 we replace PCM needs INCODES PCM AND SSU, PCM

Customer Question

2014 MAZDA 3 we replace PCM needs INCODES PCM AND SSU , PCM OUTCODE IS 8BDDE7 AND SSU OUTCODE IS 67B4C0 VIN JM1BM1W76E1130356
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
PCM OUTCODE VIN JM1BM1W76E1130356 IS 8BDDE7
PCM OUTOCDE DONOR PCM VIN JM1BM1W79E1131002 IS 8359E7I THINK NEEDS INCODEPCM DONOR OUTCODE 8359E7
SSU OUTCODE 67B4C0
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Since no one has posted the info on this here in some cases this info needs obtained from a dealer as sometimes this is the only way to obtain the codes needed.If this was already attempted with no success and you still want to continue here to see if you can get this info let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** a few ours , to respomd do you think can help me with incodes, now need to read outcodes again and willbe differents ..

Unfortunately I dont have the info on the coding here on this model myself.If you would like I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete