peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I would like to know the location of the daytime running

Customer Question

I would like to know the location of the daytime running lite module for 1990 macda miata
JA: How old is your battery? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: its not hold
JA: What is the model of your '90 Mazda?
Customer: 2 door 1.6 5 speed standard transmission 1990 mazda miata rx5
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I want to check why the low and highbeam are not working
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: if I ho;d the dimer stick the high beam lights up
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 12 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

I dont show the exact location of the module itself but it is located under the dash on the drivers side more towards the center as shown below as F1-01.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1hyhuqd3ytgsyny/drl-06-30.gif?dl=0

A local parts store or dealer may have a more definitive location for you on this here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete