john aka eauto
john aka eauto, The Car Guy
Experience:  ase tech,shop owner

I need an air compressor and dryer installed into a 2007

Customer Question

I need an air compressor and dryer installed into a 2007 Mazda Miata MX 5- One estimate is $1000.00. Mechanic says he could get a compressor (rebuilt? or something, used part?) for less. I'm leary of anything used to save me (or them?) $.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  john aka eauto replied 4 months ago.

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you