Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Dealer Auto Technician

I have a Mazda tribute, 2003 model and the air from the air

Customer Question

I have a Mazda tribute, 2003 model and the air from the air vents started putting out very little air, although when I put it on the air conditioning setting the air flow improved somewhat. My auto dealer said a mouse or something probably built a nest in ?.They said that they were able to clean some stuff out and that improved the air flow a bit but to fix it they would have to take the dashboard out, and that would cost $800.00. Any comments or suggestions?Joan***@******.***
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am an ASE master tech, and I can help you with this.

Have you checked the cabin filter?

Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

Hello again Dan here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you’re not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help.

Thanks Dan