peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.

Mazada 2014 cx 5 won't power off set power to off comes on

Customer Question

Mazada 2014 cx 5 won't power off set power to off comes on even when I pushed it
Category: Mazda
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If this is the vehicle not turning off or power not turning off to certain components in the vehicle when turning or powering off the vehicle this fault here can be caused by a fault with the ignition switch itself.I have seen the ignition switch fail in the past before needing replaced for issues like this here.I would have the ignition switch tested to see if it is the cause of the fault here and from there replaced as needed.Being a 2014 model this may be covered under factory warranty still meaning a dealer should be able to diagnose and repair this at no charge to you.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete