Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

What are the numerous problems that can occur after changing

Customer Question

what are the numerous problems that can occur after changing a ignition lock cylinder, a starter and a battery on Mazda B4000, problem 1-cant turn the engine.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 10 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

You wrote:

what are the numerous problems that can occur after changing a ignition lock cylinder, a starter and a battery on Mazda B4000, problem 1-cant turn the engine

The first thing is you have to have both keys programmed to the vehicle with a diagnostic tool see your truck has a PATS anti theft system. If the theft light is on or flashing with the key in the run position, the engine will not start till this is addressed.

Please let me know if you are pleased with my help. If you are not please reply prior to rating the answer.

Thanks Chris

I take it from your silence you were not pleased with my help. Do you want me to close the post?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris