Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.

The driver side low beam and fog light stopped working but

Customer Question

the driver side low beam and fog light stopped working but everything else works fine
JA: How old is your battery? When was the last tune up?
Customer: battery is fairly new and the last tune up was done about 10k miles ago
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: its just the low beam on the driver side headlight and driver side fog light that are not working. i've checked the fuses but the fuses are fine as well
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: if possible
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mazda Mechanic should know about your Mazda?
Customer: not really
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Jerry replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

Was there anything on the home page that may have indicated that we know the year and type of vehicle you have?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Its a 2006 Mazda 3 hatchback
Expert:  Jerry replied 4 months ago.

I see, thanks. Do you know if they are HID bulbs in it and do you have daytime running lights?

What is the voltage on both sides of the fuse, #61 in the passenger side IP fuse panel?