Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My Mazda CX-7 window will only go up about 4 inches then

Customer Question

Hi there my Mazda CX-7 window will only go up about 4 inches then stops
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mazda. The Mazda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It went down but now it will only go up about 4 inches then stops
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes please hopefully
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Turning off the ignition and pressing the buttons down and up. It clicks then stops
JA: Many things can cause a car to make those weird sounds. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Mazda Mechanic should be aware of about your Mazda?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

What year model?

If you help the glass by pulling up will it go up more?

Are bad noises coming from within the door?

Is this only effecting the drivers side?

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris