Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.

Brake lights not working : Fuse not : I still changed it

Customer Question

Hi. Brake lights not working
JA: Working brake lights are so important for a safe drive. Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with will have just the tips you need for a quick fix. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Fuse not blown
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I still changed it though
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mazda Mechanic should know about your Mazda?
Customer: Yes myself
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  FIX IT MAN replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** you give me the year, make and model of the vehicle? Also, can you tell me if all three of the brake lights are out?