Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

Left the other key on the driver driver side while the radio

Customer Question

left the other key on the driver driver side while the radio on and the car auto lock was trying to use other key but it won't open the car
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mazda. The Mazda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Trying to use the other key by pushing the unlock button but car won't open...other key is inside the car passenger side with battery and radio on
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I hope with the other key
JA: Is there anything else the Mazda Mechanic should be aware of about your Mazda?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Okay now I figure it out myself
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Do you still need help with this here at all?

Let me know,thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No more thanks

No problem.If you need anything in the future let us know.

Thanks Pete