Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

Not ready clean test, just changed the battery yesterday :

Customer Question

Not ready for drive clean test, just changed the battery yesterday
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mazda. The Mazda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I'm changing ownership, required a drive clean test in Ontario, changed the battery yesterday, test today is coming up not ready
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I'm told we need to complete a drive cycle, what does that entail
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mazda Mechanic should know about your Mazda?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Jerry replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

.

What is the year make model and engine of it please?