Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

Lights come on , but won't start and no noise JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

Lights come on , but won't start and no noise
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mazda. The Mazda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Think could be the starter. Did this a few times couple weeks ago but always started after a few times. This time I have been sitting for an hour with no luck.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I would like to know if there is some way to start it and get it to a garage
JA: Is there anything else the Mazda Mechanic should be aware of about your Mazda?
Customer: Don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Kevin replied 6 months ago.
Hi im kevin is there any click from under bonnet when key turned to start position ? Do you have a test light or voltmeter ?