Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a mazda 6 2003 GG model 2.0 we cant get the timing

Customer Question

hi i have a mazda 6 2003 GG model 2.0 we cant get the timing right the engine would start but not idle. it starts after some thumble but would not idle
JA: Figuring out why a car won't start can be a challenge - it could be a simple repair, or something a bit more complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the mechanic try removing the crank pulley and bend the valves we changed the valves set back the head place the bolt onthe flat side place the cam tool put the pulley on 6 o clock position and we are having this problem
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: need the info to help the mec
JA: Is there anything else the Mazda Mechanic should be aware of about your Mazda?
Customer: no it was working perfect when i drove in to change the pully
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Are you asking for the factory timing steps for this engine?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris