peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.

Pearl - JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really

Customer Question

Hi Pearl -
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. What kind of car is it? Toyota, Honda, Ford, Chrysler, etc.
Customer: I am looking for the exact location and functional description of the airbag sensors in or related to current (2016) Mazda 3 drivers seat
JA: Got it. What model and year?
Customer: A I just said...I'll repeat Mazda 3, 2016.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Nothing is going on.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: i am looking for information.
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should be aware of about your Mazda?
Customer: Nothing is broken and i am not trying to fix anything. I am looking for information.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. Being a 2016 model some of the info is not released yet to most of us.Usually this info needs obtained from a dealer as they will have the most current info on the 2016 models.In some cases a dealer may or may not charge for this info.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue from here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete