sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Mazda CX-9 Touring: I bought a used 2011 cX-9....now a year

Customer Question

I bought a used 2011 cX-9....now a year later the map DVD won't stay put...it keeps ejecting?!
Category: Mazda
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 9 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!If the disc continually ejects and it happens with multiple, known good discs then the problem is internal in the radio.Odds are the radio will need to be replaced or sent out to somewhere such as United Radio for repair. Before doing so though you can try a battery disconnect and see if that changes anything, and you can also have your dealer ensure the radio software is up to date. The symptoms point to a mechanical issue in the radio though.