virtual auto tech.
virtual auto tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 13 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop

Got an issue with my 2008 mazda 3 AC. it leaks gas and

Customer Question

hi. got an issue with my 2008 mazda 3 AC. it leaks gas and the mechanic cant find the problem, even with contrast color added in the circuit. i've heard that there are some parts of this circuit not visible until removing some other parts ?
JA: Many things can cause trouble with the A/C. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: not really. but i intend to point him to the right place to look
JA: OK! The Mazda Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Mazda Mechanic should be aware of about your Mazda?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  virtual auto tech. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, I am sorry you are having trouble with your AC. I will try to help.
I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.
First so I can assist you better, may I ask how fast does the freon leak out? And do you know how much dye he put in the system? And also how long ago did he put it in?
Let me know so I can assist further.Thanks
Do you still need assistance with this problem? Thanks Sonny